Company Clews Competition Motorcycles was not as widely known as major players on motorine (like Ducati, Triumph, KTM, Honda), as it produces small-scale motorcycles, but the situation improved a little when famous people began to buy equipment CCM. Talking about the brand outside of the UK.
Alan Kluz CCM was founded in 1971 in England. The company became famous off-road motorcycles with engines of BSA. For many years the manufacturer has used a variety of engines, mounting them to your chassis. The firm has a great history of producing champion motorcycles. In the 1980-ies even produced motorcycles for the British army.
CCM Spitfire Six — a typical representative of the modern classics. It’s extremely light. Comes with a 600 CC single-cylinder engine and six-speed transmission.
- weight 139 kg
- single-cylinder, 600-CC engine capacity of 55 HP and torque of 58.3 Nm
- slatted frame, powder painted (the engine is an important element of the chassis)
- inverted fork with 120 mm stroke
- adjustable monoshock
- 19-inch spoke wheels (alloy wheels available as an option)
- Brembo brakes (4 piston caliper front disc 320 mm HEL + 240 mm rear disc with 1-piston caliper)
- saddle trimmed in Alcantara
- handlebars Renthal FAT
- mirrors on the handles