Vyrus Alyen — the latest product of the Italian premium manufacturer. Vyrus took as a basis the 1285 CC engine Ducati Superquadro V-Twin and installed it in a chassis with pendular suspension on both sides, and then hung a unique fairing. Make a perfect competitor to the Bimota Tesi H2. Vyrus Alyen produces 205 HP, but most attractive appearance.
- engine: Ducati 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, L-twin 90°, desmodromic
- displacement: 1285 cm3 (116 x 70.8 mm)
- compression ratio: 11.3: 1
- power: 205 HP at 10 500 Rev/min.
- box: 6 speeds
- clutch: in oil bath
- injection: electronic
- suspension: Push-Rod Twin Pivot Vyrus
- frame: Vyrus Magnesium Double Omega
- kit: Vyrus made of a composite of
- steering gear: Hydraulic Steering Vyrus Wired System
- tires: 120/70 ZR 17 and 200/60 ZR17
- tank: 11 liters
- wheel base: 1575 mm